For Sale By Owner Tips #7

7 week blog series

Tip #7 Contract to Closing

Once you have an acceptable offer, here's what you do:

  1. Send the contract to your designated title company that will handle the closing 
  2. Create a checklist for the timelines of the contract
    1. Escrow deposit deadline 
    2. Loan application, loan commitment, TRID 3 day closing disclosure 
    3. Inspection period 
    4. Title commitment 
    5. Closing date
  3. Be prepared with vendors for any repairs that might come up during the inspection period 
    1. Handyman 
    2. Electricial 
    3. Plumber 
    4. Roofer, etc. 
  4. Go to closing and celebrate a successful sale!
Please call me if I can be of any assistance with referrals to title company or tradesmen. I work with some highly respected and trusted professionals and I am always happy to share!

I hope this information was helpful and let me know if there’s anything else I can be doing for you. 

For more tips and market updates visit & subscribe to my YouTube Channel RealtorCitrus
Facebook   Instagram    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The National Association of Realtors Settlement: What You Need to Know

RES Luxury Group - 11/29/2023 10:19:59 AM

RES Luxury Group - 3/18/2024 12:01:44 PM