For Sale By Owner Tips #6

7 week blog series

Tip #6 Disclosure

Pertinent facts that affect your home must be DISCLOSED:
  1. It is recommended to utilize a Sellers Property Disclosure form to disclose all pertinent facts about your home to potential buyers. 
  2. Buyers should sign the sellers property disclosure upon making an offer on your home. 
  3. Home inspections do not waive your requirement as the seller of the home to disclose your history and knowledge with this home. 
  4. Changes in property condition should be updated and disclosure throughout the time you have the home for sale including during a contract period. 
Please call me if I can be of any assistance. I am happy to provide a copy of the Sellers Property Disclosure form for your convenient. Call me at (352) 476-3303. 


I hope this information was helpful and let me know if there’s anything else I can be doing for you. 

For more tips and market updates visit & subscribe to my YouTube Channel RealtorCitrus
Facebook   Instagram    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RES Luxury Group - 11/29/2023 10:19:59 AM

Real Estate Market: October 2023 Insights

RES Luxury Group - 3/18/2024 12:01:44 PM