Real Estate is a CONTACT sport!


You’ve heard the quote “It takes a village to raise a child”, well I would like to coin the phrase “It takes a village to close on a home!”.  As I reflect on the past 12 months and marvel over the great customers that I have been blessed to work with on such important transactions, I am overwhelmed thinking of all the people that were integral in getting us from contract to closing.

The typical real estate transaction involves a seller and buyer, brokers & agents, bankers, the title company, inspectors, contractor (roofers, plumbers, electricians), a handyman, insurance agents, attorneys, financial planners, and the list can go on and on. I am so grateful for my partners that have played a huge role in assisting the 42 customers that I represented this year.

I would like to mention a few that have really gone above and beyond for my customers:
Kim Sechrest – American Mortgage
Petra Leene – HK Living USA
Jamie DiLeo – JD Inspections
Charlie Rise – Rise Construction
Roscoe Parsley PC - Home Inspections
Laura Bickford – Integrity Insurance Advisors
Scott Allen Roofing
Scott Shannon – NRL Mortgage
Sarah Claus – Citrus Pool Doctors
Milton Byers - Byers Discount AC
Ken Stoddard – KJS Flooring
Todd Workman – Suncoast Plumbing
Sean Judge Lawn Care
Stacy Gaglione – A Lady and Her Brush
Leon – Premier Electric
Millie Giovanniello – house cleaning
Ali Endicott – First International Title

Just to name a few. I am grateful for all the business partners that I have had the pleasure to work with and you know I will continue to share you with everyone I encounter who needs your services!

With gratitude I wish you all a prosperous 2020!

-Ruth

YouTube    Facebook     Instagram      LinkedIn      Pinterest      Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RES Luxury Group - 11/29/2023 10:19:59 AM

Real Estate Market: October 2023 Insights

RES Luxury Group - 3/18/2024 12:01:44 PM